Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween





I was driving to work yesterday when a car cruised past me with um.. a witch behind the wheel. A witch with a pointy hat and purple hair no less. I blinked and reminded myself silently not to skip breakfast next time. I arrived to my work place and went straight to the kitchen area to prepare my morning cup of tea to find Batman pouring himself a cup of coffee. He must have seen the startled look at my face because he smiled politely.
Ahh...just remembered...its Halloween!
In the evening, we took my excited baby brother trick-or-treating. It was fun watching him walk around in his little ninja costume and knock timidly on doors for candy.
Needless to say, the night sky was clear, the jack-o-lanterns shone brightly, and the delicious spooky feeling filled the air.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online