Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Friday, January 11, 2008

Believing in Destiny

I am not even sure where these pictures had originated from, but my aunt emailed them to me, and I could not help but re-think my belief in destiny. I am going to quote the words in the email exactly:



Look at the picture above and you can see where this guy broke through the guardrail, right side where the people are standing on the road (pointing).. The pick-up was traveling from right to left when it crashed through the guardrail. It flipped end-over-end, across the culvert outlet, and landed right side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which he was traveling.



Now look at the 2nd picture below...





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online