Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Conversations II

Time :07:30 AM - Location: Bathroom

I could barely open my eyes. I stood in front of the mirror yawning. The door blasted open (yes, no privacy in this house,) and my youngest brother burst in running and laughing hysterically at the same time. My mom followed a second later exclaiming and waving her hand in a "wait till I catch you" way. A cat and mouse chase started in the tiny bathroom with me stuck in the middle. They wrecked the place like a whirlwind. They knocked down the bathtub's curtains, dropped the soap and toothbrushes on the floor, slammed me to the wall, and stomped on my feet mercilessly. Finally my mom was able to corner my brother between the sink and the bathtub.

Mom: Open your mouth right this minute!

Brother was laughing and shaking his head.

Mom: You have to take your daily vitamin supplement. Look, it's gummy bear brand!

Brother: I don't like its taste! Why don't you throw it away in the trash and buy another brand?

Mom(in her famous final tone): Oh, it will be disposed of alright, but the destination is your stomach not the trash bin!

My brother gulped and ate it.

My mother let him go, and he ran outside. She finally noticed that I was in the bathroom. She looked at me in my disheveled Hello Kitty pajamas and said sweetly: "Ah, you are awake! Come and eat breakfast."

I gulped and nodded.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA your mom is so cute!! :D my little bro hates them too, well.. i hate them especially the B complex one, it smells soooo EWWWW!!
god bless them all, so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Loooool. :D

I really hope your breakfast wasn't the vitamins supplements. :D

Hani Obaid said...

lol@her famous final tone, Every mom has one!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online