Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Friday, March 21, 2008

Flickr Magic Moments III

A magnificent photo captured by LalliSig. He called it "It´s Written In The Stars." LalliSig writes:

I got real lucky with the borealis with this one, stumbled upon this farm just as the borealis lit up and couldn´t resist taking a picture. Think this is my favorite photo in February along with "The Pedestrian" I swear, no photo manipulation here, all I did was some curves adjustments and then sharpened after resizing. I almost think there are too many stars in this one but not like I was going to edit them out,hehe. Can anyone spot the three shooting stars?




You can click on the photo to go to its Flickr page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh my GOD! you took this?!!?!?
I've posted before about how I hope to get to see ones in real life and how im so fascinated with them.. This is like za3tar said, absolutely breathtaking, it's gorgeous!

Melissa said...

za3tar: It is magnificent, isn't it?

batoul: No, I did not take it (I wish :)). As I pointed out, it was taken by LalliSig. You can click on his name to go to his Flickr acount and see the rest of his amazing photos.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online